Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show me some LOVE!

Finally my package with LOVE arrived :) :) :) and I'm super happy with what I've got!

Not sure anymore about how I discovered In Love with Fashion about two months ago, but it I can tell you my first visit to their web site was also when I placed my first order, you just gotta love it!

They have super cool stuff at good prices (with free worldwide delivery, shipping from the UK) and the quality is accordingly, totally in line with the price you pay (similar with HM, Zara & Co). The best thing about them though is not something you can see right away when browsing thru the site, it's the customer service! My first order somehow did not get thru to me, even if it arrived in Romania and my adress on the package was correct, it got sent back to the UK...there was not so much love with the Romanian Post initially. The Love Staff was always in contact with me, answering my mails within a few hours, offering a full refund as I had not received the order or a voucher to comepensate for the loss, while they send it back to me the second day it arrived at their office! Them - super fast & super friendly, me -very impressed and to be back soon to get me some more Love!

I ordered this cute pussy bow dress and the cool wide leg pants in copper (total 40 EUR on sale), both are better looking in reality than on the web site. Just can't wait to them these new babies out to town :)

Xoxo,
Meelusha





4 comments:

  1. beautiful dress

    love it

    thanks for your comment ,i appreciate
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pants!
    xox, VIO

    http://viviononnana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! Can't wait to see you in it :)

    http://lespetitesjolieschoses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments