Friday, July 6, 2012

Holiday Colors

My Sweeties, today due to me being in my Friday=always happy=almost holiday mood, I am sharing the very short story of my new favorite summer dress with you, along with some lovely pics from a perfect getaway to Sicily. Of course, a story with a happy end :)

It started out with this amazing fabric I found in one of the second hand shops I browse thru regularly...Price: 3Ron (0.65 Euro) for about 2.5 m...YES, a steal!
 And then it continued with this Burda pattern,
 

that I slightly modified and that my most talented mom turned into THIS... You Like?








Any exciting holiday plans to be shared? Do tell!
Xoxo,
Meelusha

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress love the colors
    lipstickmanual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! Please i invited you to my last post in www.lolianders.com, your comment is very important to the campaign "You'll die soon" all followers and comments you could win a symbolic prize for your blog! Thank You so much, Have a Great week!, Loli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. you are so beutiful <3... That is the perfect dress for this weather! I want to go to the beach now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much, dear ladies! kisses & hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty dress! that print looks amazing!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woowww beautifully done :)

    wanna follow each other?
    love to stay in touch :)

    xoxo

    xcocolienx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!
    Really like the colorful print :)
    You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments