Saturday, October 1, 2011

Scandinavian Feel







Digging thru some pics from the beautiful summer that just passed, daydreaming about holidays and far far away places again ... I found this set of pics that I did not get to share with you so far.
This outfit was actually what I was wearing on our way to Copenhagen, driving thru the picturesque Schleswig-Holstein and it just gave me a scandinavian feel from the first moment I put it on in the morning :)
Dress: Oysho (customized by myself - lace applications & deeper cleavage)
Sweater: Coton
Bag: Vintage
Ring: Primark (lost it somewhere meanwhile)
Shoes: No Name (got them at MiniPrix)

Xoxo,
Meelusha

6 comments:

  1. wow, goergeous outfit! love the shoes and that grey cardigan in the photo near the water is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit and the dress is so lovely! The watch is Michael Kors?

    Love the photo #6, so sweet)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments