Sunday, May 8, 2011

Polka- dotted Spring

Looking out the window thru the rainy clouds, spring seems far far away, so it's just the right moment to share some sunny pics :)
Going back to the 60s influence we see currently in fashion, polka dotts are totally in this season. I have mixed feelings about dotts, usually only like the really small printed ones, but it's up to everyone to make their dotted choice.
Here's me, back to my love for white tights, that I unfortunately see very rarely on fashion blogs...you either love them or you hate them, indifference is not an option!
Top: Mango; Dress: H&M; Boots: Progetto; Accesories: Promod and H&M; Watch: Michael Kors

Hugs & Kisses,
Meelusha








8 comments:

  1. darling,you look absolutely beautiful! nu m-as fi gandit sa -mi pun rochita asa cu bluzita,mi-ai dat idei.look adorabil!totul imi place la nebunie!ador ciorapii albi,am facut si eu o pasiune .te imbratisez,papusica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear my favorite style , I'm a great fan of over the knee boots ! Love your style totaly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures!! and nice outfit !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I adore your hair color, and this is such a stylish outfit :)


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress and the way it's mixed with a top, belt and boots - nice colour combination!

    And I love you hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments