Monday, August 22, 2011

Nessebar Summer Breeze

I don't know why but I just love the sea and the great effect it has on me...I have always felt drawn by the seemingly endeless waters, by the salty smell, by the relaxing sound of waves caressing the shores. And one of my favorite moments by the sea is at sunset, when mesmerizing colors embrace both skies and seas as the nature's canvas to create the most amazing paintings, always changing, always new!

These pictures were taken on a perfect night in unique Nessebar, Bulgaria. Sitting on our room terrace overlooking the old harbor, admiring the colorful skies, enjoying the cool evening summer breeze, waiting for the night to take over, it was just the perfect background for taking these shots.










Dress: a gift from sweet Mina :); Hat: local hat shop (Lipscani)
Xoxo,
Meelusha

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your dress! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!

    Aura
    www.littlebitsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, darling!
    You look lovely!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Love your dress and hair color!!!! <3
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!
    What the lipstick do you wear?
    I adore red lips and red hair but I cannot find right shade for me - all that I've tried looked on me as cool red, it doesn't suit me :(

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments