Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Floaty & Maxi on a Lovely Night









Without doubt you cannot get any comfier than wearing a floaty top and a casual, jersey maxi skirt, while the great thing is that it can also look super sexy, by not really revealing all details of your figure and just giving a subtle hint of what might be underneath :)

Dare to wear maxis! And just try out the combination with a more loose top. A nice belt can help mark your waistline for a better definition of your figure.

Skirt: Zara; Top: Next; Sweater: Vintage (my mom's from the 70s); Clutch: Primark; Necklace: Swarovski

Xoxo,
Meelusha

7 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos decor :) Fusta .. beeetooon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I really love the top and the maxi skirt is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. superba tinuta! imi palce mult de tot- so comfy and still so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt. This is such a pretty outfit!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I love your skirt, you always find the best maxis.

    P.S - I went looking for that skirt but they only had it in XS-S and It was super tight and short for me!I was sad but thank you for the tip.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank youuuuuu all! am honored and humbled :)
    xoxo,
    meelusha

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments